You own a marketing agency, and your goal is meeting the needs of your clients. But, it’s also about meeting your needs and making money.
This is where white-label software comes in. A white-label product is a product of service that is produced by one company that other companies like your business rebrand to look as if you made it.
In other words, we make the survey software. You rebrand it for your own company and use it just like it was yours.
In this article, we look at how to make money from offering white-label survey services.
The White-Label Option
What does this survey option mean for your business?
Most business owners are looking for ways to reduce costs while continuing to bring in new clients and increase revenue. For many digital agencies, the white-label option is a great solution.
By outsourcing your surveys to us, but using the white-label option, you retain all control. To your clients, you look great because you provide this option.
It’s a win-win for everyone. What’s more, you can make money doing it.
This is because you don’t have to develop the software. You simply put your name on it and let it do the work for you and your clients under your business’ umbrella.
Reasons to White-Label Surveys
You’ll find many reasons to use this option. Here are the top few:
- Using white-label surveys lets you scale your business without extra costs. You don’t have to hire a software developer to build a survey option for you because you can get right to work using ours. The scalability is unlimited since we take care of maintaining the software and enhancing its abilities. Using our white-label option poses a low risk for you, while enabling you to increase your offerings to clients. Even if you think you can build it yourself, why should you when it’s ready to go out of the box, and you can rebrand it? In the end, the white-label option is simply more cost effective.
- White-label services help you round out your service offerings. Perhaps you have web development, email marketing, social media, and digital ads taken care of. Surveys are the next logical step, and by using white-label software, you are providing one more service to your customers. This makes your agency more attractive than one that doesn’t offer this solution. With the white-label option, you can expand your services without adding more team members.
- You’ll find it also enhances current relationships, and it helps you win more business. When selling your services, offering surveys is a big draw to many businesses, and with our white-label service, you’ve got another great piece to your portfolio of offerings.
- You can focus on what you do best. Survey software may fall outside the expertise your employees, so using our white-label solution solves a problem. You don’t have to overstretch your resources, and you can let us take care of the survey software so you can take care of building your business.
- Your customers will be happier because using a white-label service gives them an easy way to reach their marketing goals. Plus, you have more time to give them because you aren’t trying to develop your own survey solution. You’ve got an immediate option that impresses your clients.
How Survey Town Works
With our white-label option, you create a master account to manage all of your clients in one place.
As you sign up for a reseller, we give you a master account so you can create new SurveyTown accounts for your clients. It’s super easy to use, and you can easily switch back and forth between your client’s accounts.
You can also use the white-label application as your company. For example, you can change your logo inside the application. You can also customize the colors and style choices using CSS.
This makes the system look just like it belongs to you and not to us.
In addition, we’ll give you a customized domain. You can customize the login URL as well as the survey response URL to show whatever domain you’d like.
After you’ve set up your master account and white-labeled our surveys, simply give your customers the ability to login to their own account. From there, they can create and manage their own surveys and reports.
It’s just that simple. And, you can build in whatever pricing you’d like for your customers. In addition, your costs are minimal because your customers have access to their own accounts and can manage their own surveys.
Reasons Not to Go It Alone
Finally, we give you a few more reasons why you don’t want to go the survey route alone, and why you can make money offering white-label survey services:
- You aren’t reinventing the wheel.
- Mistakes we’ve already made, conquered and mastered aren’t yours to make.
- You get to market with survey options quickly. There’s little learning curve.
- Software development is costly, and we’ve already done it for you.
- There’s no reason to reinvent the wheel.
By white-labeling our survey services, you use our product, rebrand it, and sell it under your company’s brand.
The term “white-labeling” came from the decades old process of “whiting” out some thing so you can write or type over it again.
By “whiting” over our brand and using our surveys, you can save your business time and money, you can increase customer relationships, enhance customer loyalty, and make your brand even more credible by providing one more service.
White-labeling is a great resource for digital agencies, and you can make money by offering our service because we’ve already done the heavy lifting for you. We’ve created the best survey software on the market, and you can leverage it as your own.
Rest assured you’ve found survey software that works, and you can use it to make your business even better.
Bottom line: our white-label services help you use your company’s own unique branding to offer a trusted survey service that benefits both you and your clients. (tweet this)
Surveys help you make the best decisions for your business. Are you ready to get started with your free Survey Town trial? Start with your free account today, and you can upgrade at any time.