Is the satisfaction of your clients important to your company?
If so, you want to survey them to make sure you’re doing things satisfactorily. You want actionable insights so you can make sure you’re providing your B2B customers the best service, delivery, management and more. (tweet this)
The business-to-business (B2B) survey is a bit different than the regular customer satisfaction survey. You may have thousands of customers, but you most likely have far fewer business partners.
Additionally, with the B2B questionnaire, you might even consider surveying more than one person at each business because multiple people might interact with your company.
In this article, let’s look at how to create a B2B client satisfaction questionnaire.
Questions to Ask
- Are you currently working with us now?
- If not, is your work with us complete?
- How well did we handle your needs?
- Did we stick to your timeline?
- Did we meet your expectations?
- How likely are you to work with us (use our services) again?
- How likely are you to recommend our company to other businesses?
- Tell us about your experience with our billing department.
- Were you satisfied with our online ordering?
You can even get more specific asking questions about the ease of using your website, their telephone or email communications with your company, delivery issues and how they felt about their customer service representative.
To find out what your B2B customers think, ask them. Find out about their experience with your company and how they felt about your service.
Once you have those answers, you’ll know where you excel and where you have room to improve.
Image: Olu Eletu